SelfishZero

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SelfishZero
SelfishZero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wide HAcking Activities

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Multiclicker2-Selfish EARN $50 to $100 a Month Now!
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptyMon Apr 07 2014, 11:15 by ineedit2011

» Ninja Saga All Exam Hack + Reward Special Jounin Hard Mode
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptySat Sep 07 2013, 15:19 by jonathan143

» NEW SFDFI AUTO KILL HACK [aug. 27,2012]
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptySat Aug 17 2013, 09:16 by jhonaz16

» Special Force DFI Wall Hack
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptyFri May 24 2013, 01:26 by lh-myra

» DotA 2 :))
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptyTue May 21 2013, 10:00 by muhdhilmidx

» (R) Dragon City hack
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptyMon May 13 2013, 19:44 by nika

» Ninja Saga GODMODE Hack via C.E
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptySat Apr 27 2013, 08:09 by jonathan143

» Internet Download Manager Patcher
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptySat Mar 09 2013, 00:32 by nikojay1397

» CrossFire Fly Hack And Hell Hack
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptyThu Dec 06 2012, 16:14 by midppp

» www.selfishran.info Windows 8 Theme Our New Blog/Forum Site
[PC GAME]I Am Alive EmptyThu Nov 22 2012, 14:39 by Admin[Selfish]

Like Us!
Top posters
Admin[Selfish] (117)
[PC GAME]I Am Alive Vote_lcap[PC GAME]I Am Alive Voting_bar[PC GAME]I Am Alive Vote_rcap 
zidaxxx (85)
[PC GAME]I Am Alive Vote_lcap[PC GAME]I Am Alive Voting_bar[PC GAME]I Am Alive Vote_rcap 
iLy_Ekang (57)
meklove096402037 (51)
GreyPhantom (30)
royjaymart (27)
mranya (22)
vonjoevie (22)
D (19)
GodKnowsJhomz (18)

Top posting users this month
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

[PC GAME]I Am Alive

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[PC GAME]I Am Alive Empty [PC GAME]I Am Alive Mon Sep 03 2012, 15:19

iLy_Ekang

iLy_Ekang
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[PC GAME]I Am Alive JIQ2F

Release name: I.Am.Alive-RELOADED | Size: 1.96 GB |Genre: Action | Publisher: Ubisof | Developer: Ubisoft Shanghai, Darkworks | Release Date: 02.09.2012 | Language: EN

Description:
In the post-apocalyptic action/adventure I Am Alive, players are faced with thought-provoking choices in the role of a survivor on a journey to find his wife and daughter, who were lost during the “Event.” Arriving at his hometown of Haventon one year after it happened, he finds the town in shambles. Buildings are destroyed, toxic ash fills the streets, and society has been torn, causing inhabitants to take all necessary actions to survive.
In I Am Alive, players will be challenged by both their environment and their enemies. Stamina and resource management are key when being exposed to deadly atmospheres and scaling enormous buildings in search of supplies. The unique combat system requires players to utilize intimidation: cowards are easily swayed with an empty gun, while other enemies will put players to the test.

Features:
More ways to experience survival. The new “Easy” mode provides infinite retries and a slightly softer, more forgiving introduction to I Am Alive. With the Replay mode, go back and replay any level any time to uncover more secrets, alternate path, and hidden resources.
Explore the dark, atmospheric post-apocalyptic world in higher resolutions and sharper graphics than ever, with fully customizable graphics settings.
Fully configurable mouse, keyboard and game pad support to play the way you like.

[PC GAME]I Am Alive Iamalivepc1345745473040
[PC GAME]I Am Alive Ilfczeho1yedu
[PC GAME]I Am Alive Ipcgnzfl1swub
[PC GAME]I Am Alive Iamalivepc1345745473037

Download Links: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Password: world4free.in

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://kaizama.blogspot.com/

2[PC GAME]I Am Alive Empty Re: [PC GAME]I Am Alive Sun Sep 09 2012, 13:43

zidaxxx

zidaxxx

magnda sana ung games mo ate na pino post kaso ni leech mo ung link kya auto suspend ang link na binigay mo...

https://www.facebook.com/zidaxgwapo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum